cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Plus

gpi
Organizer

When I signed up for Pure Fibre it was to include Wifi Plus in my plan.

However upon calling Telus for support, the agent said that Wifi Plus is not noted in my account. I called back another time with proof of the order, and this time the agent said it will be added to my account.

So, my question is, where is it shown that I actually have this coverage?

On my bill?

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. Let us know once you contact our team if you require further assistance and we'll be here!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

View solution in original post

James045
Neighbour

You can see what services you have by logging into www.telus.com/login   Once there, you neeNo Thanksd to click on My Profile.  Its on the task bar with Overview/Billing/OptikTV/Internet/Safety/"MY Profile" / offers.  

Once you've successfully accessed https://www.telus.com/my-telus/my-profile-overview/" page.... scroll down and look for the box called "View Your Agreement"  It's not easy to find.  But there you should have all the details of your subscribed services and billing information.   Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

BubblyCharizard
Organizer

should be in the order confirmation email

Thanks for the reply. It is on my confirmation email but support still says I don’t have it. 
Is it also noted on your monthly bill?
I guess I will need to make yet another call. 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. Let us know once you contact our team if you require further assistance and we'll be here!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

James045
Neighbour

You can see what services you have by logging into www.telus.com/login   Once there, you neeNo Thanksd to click on My Profile.  Its on the task bar with Overview/Billing/OptikTV/Internet/Safety/"MY Profile" / offers.  

Once you've successfully accessed https://www.telus.com/my-telus/my-profile-overview/" page.... scroll down and look for the box called "View Your Agreement"  It's not easy to find.  But there you should have all the details of your subscribed services and billing information.   Hope this helps. 

Thanks for your reply.

Wifi Plus was finally added to my account along with the $10 monthly fee which was to be included free, as per my offer. The loyalty department could not just credit me the monthly $10 charge either, they had to give me a complete new agreement. Doesn’t make much sense to me.