cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't reach a human who knows anything about fibre optic in our building

Vickiben
Neighbour

Our building decided to go fibre optic.  Telus's contractor has been out twice but has been unable to install it. I was told that they could pair it with our copper wire but in over 2 months, I cannot get any answers re how to get this done, when our building goes live, etc.  I've spent more than 15 hours on the phone, on hold, talking to people who just pass the buck. The guy that "sold" the service doesn't answer his phone or return calls.    They have contracted out customer service, installations, etc. and no one knows or cares what the other is doing. Customer service has no clue.  So frustrating to deal with what used to be a quality Canadian company.  Our contract expires in September and I'm considering moving our business, despite being a loyal customer of many years.  How do I reach someone who can actually give me some information and help on fibre optic installation in my suite?

4 REPLIES 4

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I'm not sure if this will help but there is info and a contact form:

Connect Your Building to the TELUS PureFibre Network | TELUS

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @Vickiben - we can try to help. Can you please send us a private message and we will go from there?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I have been told 3 times by different Telus people that someone with information will contact me.  Someone did call me last week to say they had no answers but had put a call in to the appropriate team and expected to hear back within a day or two.  Still nothing.  

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We’re sorry to hear about the ongoing issues with your fibre optic installation. To get this sorted out, please send us a private message with your account details, including any reference numbers or previous communication, so we can investigate further.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.