cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Waits for Customer Service Reps

cholton3
Just Moved In
Back in the BC Tel days in Vancouver BC we got great customer service, when you dial 0, or 611 or any of their office numbers there would be a rep that answers right away. Since BC Tel now became Telus and Telus is now global, customer service is almost non existent. Long hold times, no way to leave a voice message, no way to provide a callback number so they can call you back. I decided to go to a Telus Mobility Store in my area Guildford Centre Mall in Surrey in the hopes that maybe I would get some assistance, but No assistance and the rep didn't even at least take my name and phone number down so that a manager or senior rep can call me back. At this point all I want now is to have an appointment with a senior rep in my local BC area so that I can get some of these issues resolved. I'm very disappointed and unhappy and nobody at Telus seems to care and listen to their customers. I have been with Telus for many years and I feel that the landline service and internet is very reliable, but good luck at trying to get in touch with any Telus customer service representative on the telephone or obvious even in person.
3 REPLIES 3

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

What issues are you having that the folks here in the Neighbourhood might be able to help with?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Hi, the main issue I'm having is that I wanted to find out in more detail about the corporate group sales that pertain to cell phone services. The company I work for has arranged certain discounts with Telus. My
Company has some basic information but gave us an e-mail and 1-844 number for Telus to get more information. Because of these long wait times and telephone tag, I went to one of the Telus Mobility Stores and they failed to provide me with the information in writing of the various plans so I can make an informed decision. The Telus Rep from Guildford Mall Surrey Telus Mobility Store said that is I decided on one of the deals than it takes 48 hours for my new service to take effect and I was advised that the price of the cell phone in the plan can go up, doesn't make sense if I sign a 2 year plan. He also said that he would have to charge me a $50 administration fee, which makes no sense at all since I am a current Telus customer, I have my internet, landline and cell with Telus. All I want to do is to look at all my cell phone options and any current deals I can qualify with my provider Telus.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Usually EPP are managed through the company, and fulfilled by specific retailers. The cost of the plan is standardized, and phones may be more expensive than on regular retail plans, due to the service discount. The EPP plan may also be a longer term to completion, as it is not a consumer plan. EPP often don’t include the option to add other devices to the plan, so if having a watch or other device as part of your plan is important for you, an EPP may not be the best choice.

If you have been given a specific contact by your employer, that is who you should connect with, as it is likely a specific department.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"