cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honeywell Redlink

deedesie
Organizer
Redlink thermostat and bridgeing
Hi I saw solutions about enabling bridge mode for the Redlink thermostat connection issue. I tried the solution about enabling bridge on Lan Port 1. But did not work and in any case the  Boost wi-fi 6 is connected to the 10g port on the NAH not Lan Port 1. I then tried setting the bridge mode to Lan 10 gig port and that stopped the Wi-Fi and everything to stop working. Instead of plugging the Redlink to the boost, should I be plugging it into LAN port 1 on the NAH itself and try the solution again? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

There was a discussion about Redlink problems previously. You could try connecting it directly to the NAH. It should work either way when hardwired but it was hard to get details about the device or the configuration on the user side so I don't think there was any solution before. If you can provide more details about Redlink, that could help.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

There was a discussion about Redlink problems previously. You could try connecting it directly to the NAH. It should work either way when hardwired but it was hard to get details about the device or the configuration on the user side so I don't think there was any solution before. If you can provide more details about Redlink, that could help.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

deedesie
Organizer

Thank you - yes that is the link to the forum that i used to try to fix my problem.

What i got stuck on is 

• BRIDGE page - check ENABLE BRIDGE (opens LAN PORT dropdown options - click LAN 1 (refers to port options on back of modem)"

Anyways - I unplugged the redlink from the back of the boost wi-fi 6 and plugged the redlink into the NAH instead,  AND set bridge mode for Lan 1 only and just got it working a few minutes ago.