cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home land line

Cathop
Organizer

Had my internet and land line moved from Shaw/Rogers last Thursday.  The sales reps promise the world when they come to your door.   But the reality is something different .   An installer who barely spoke English and could not figure out how to connect our land line.   Four days later, it still isn’t working.  Not only that, the tel no on the Telus app, is a different number altogether.   The sales rep  said our old number would be switched over, but it isn’t.  Repeated phone calls to Telus with huge wait times - clearly faraway call centres in foreign countries have not resolved this, nor has DM to Telus support.  Ai just sends me in circles.  .  I have escalated to management but not heard anything.   This is terrible service. .  As a Telus shareholder, I am appalled.  

7 REPLIES 7

xray
Hero

@TELUS_Support can you assist?

Hi X-ray.  
No, @telus support has not got ahold of me.   I have had a few vm messages where it is not a person but an automated message that says press 1 for call back.   But my phone never rang.   I just get a notification there is a vm message .   Another forum user who posted in the security section said the same thing “I 

guess they do call back if you agree that calling someone and letting the phone ring for one second and hanging up before they can even answer is a call back”.   

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @Cathop we want to help. Please send us a private message and we will sort this out ASAP

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

How do I do that?   You mean on Twitter/X DM?    I did that earlier and again tonight 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Click on the envelope icon at the top of the page.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I’m not getting any help from you at all.  I thought for a minute tonight when Telus called it was an apology for the runaround with the land line.  Alas no.   It was a Telus mobility sales call telling me about a great deal if I switch.  At this point, not a chance.     I declined and asked to be transfered to home services.   The wait on hold for home services was estimated to be over an hour.  I gave up after 30 mins.   Telus, is this how you treat your customers?

xray
Hero

Sorry if my post was not clear. I was tagging this thread for the user representing official TELUS support and hopefully they will post a  reply here.