cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting an email address.

fn0
Friendly Neighbour

How do I delete an email address? This was easy before the migration to Google, but now it requires a telus.net administrator to do it. Repeated requests to TELUS Technical Support over the last 4 weeks have produced zero results.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I made some changes to our Telus email addresses and had to work with support to do this. I asked why they took away the self management and I was told it was because some people had inadvertently deleted mailboxes and then had to request to restore them.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I made some changes to our Telus email addresses and had to work with support to do this. I asked why they took away the self management and I was told it was because some people had inadvertently deleted mailboxes and then had to request to restore them.

fn0
Friendly Neighbour
Do you have any tips on how to find someone in Technical Support who actually knows and understands the issue and how to make changes? So far after 6 hours on the phone with TELUS spread over a couple of months I have not talked with anyone that can get changes made.

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I have yet to be migrated to Gmail so unfortunately I can't make any suggestions as the process may be different now.