cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Control accepted list will not display web page or app

withheld
Just Moved In

In My Telus in the android app or in a web browser (Chrome, Edge, multiple devices), the Call Control accepted list (for a landline account) no longer displays (it did previously).  The blocked list displays okay, as well as the call log.  I tried the usual fixes (I worked in IT and know many).  I did online chat, but the "agent" could not help.  After numerous tries, I finally tricked it into connecting me to a real person, who also asked me to try some of the fixes that I already had tried, and looked at some things but ultimately couldn't help and told me to call a number for "technical support" which resulted in a bot that just kept telling me to go to the online chat or offered to send me a text message (I was on a landline).  After asking for a real person about 40 times in multiple ways, it connected me to a queue that was >1 1/2 hours long and I think that Call Control blocked the callback.  Apparently you can't actually talk on the phone to anyone at Telus (a phone company?).  Has anyone else had trouble seeing the accepted list for Call Control (maybe it's a general problem) or is it just me?

0 REPLIES 0