cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of response to graffiti removal request

Frustrated09
Organizer
Myself and other neighbours have requested TELUS to remove graffiti on Telus boxes located on Smith Ave and Farrow St for over a year now without any result. What is the delay?
28 REPLIES 28

Are you serious?! Well get them to contact me then. How do I make an official complaint?

We have submitted the information to our team to handle. If you'd like to share your feedback you can do so here

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

It’s been a week since you’ve submitted the information and the boxes have not been cleaned. What is the update from the team?

it’s been a week since you provided my information to your team and I haven’t heard back from anyone and the boxes have not been cleaned. What is the update from your team?

We’re currently following up and hope to have an update for you as soon as we have more information.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Are there any updates to this? 

Our field team will be assigning it to a contractor but we don't have any timelines to share, unfortunately. 

IMG_1194.jpeg

IMG_1195.jpeg

IMG_1196.jpeg

The graffiti has not been removed, it’s been over a year. One of the TELUS boxes has also been damaged. This is what happens when your infrastructure is not maintained. When will the graffiti be removed?