cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Telus Business Customer Service the worst in the industry?

nijjarlogin
Neighbour

Hi, 

I purchased Telus Business Connect services back in Nov 2023. I am still waiting for it to be activated after almost 2 months now and I have no transparency on why they have not activated the account yet. I have called Business Connect customer service almost 10 times and everytime I am told they will get back to me. I even escalated the issue to their Manager Sam, and she did the same thing, promised to call me back and I didn't hear anything from her for almost more than two weeks now. 

On top of it, they have already hit my Credit twice and they refuse to accept that. I called their Mobility line and they told me that it is Business connect that has hit my Credit second time (after Mobility hit it first). I am thinking of cancelling both Mobility and Business Connect. Any help would be appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.

nijjarlogin
Neighbour

You did and seems you can only provide support who have either Twitter or Facebook Account. It doesn't matter that I have a Telus account, lol

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

And as I stated, it's simply due to account verification purposes which protects the privacy and security of our customers. You always have the option of calling into our Business team and asking our team for an escalation there as well.

That is my whole issue. I have been told atleast 5 times that they will escalate and call me back, but no callbacks. It is just bad customer service all around. 

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear that. If we had verified access to look into your account we could definitely try to investigate as to what is happening with the callback attempts.