cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pik tv on tv app

Emm
Neighbour
So I haven't been able to sign in to my pik tv on my tv itself for about a month now. It won't let me log in and put my information in at all... why
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Emm 

The Pik TV app isn't supported on Insignia TVs. Did you download the Pik application from an app store to your TV, or do you have another device connected to an HDMI input that you access Pik TV from? As @NFtoBC mentioned, there are a limited number of supported devices. If you've had Pik TV since 2017, then it's likely you have a Pik TV Media Box connected to your television set (or had one at some point). Have you tried resetting your password at telus.com/mytelus? If you have a Pik TV Media Box, have you tried factory resetting it? Without knowing what hardware you're using, it will be tough to help out.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

PikTV only works on a few devices including AppleTV, NVIDIA Shield, Sony TV with Android TV, Google Chromecast. Are you using a supported device?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

I have an insignia tv and yes its google

If your tv only supports Google chrome cast, not the more advanced chrome cast for Google TV, then it does work with pik tv.

I've had no issues until a month ago. I've had pik tv since it came out

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Emm 

The Pik TV app isn't supported on Insignia TVs. Did you download the Pik application from an app store to your TV, or do you have another device connected to an HDMI input that you access Pik TV from? As @NFtoBC mentioned, there are a limited number of supported devices. If you've had Pik TV since 2017, then it's likely you have a Pik TV Media Box connected to your television set (or had one at some point). Have you tried resetting your password at telus.com/mytelus? If you have a Pik TV Media Box, have you tried factory resetting it? Without knowing what hardware you're using, it will be tough to help out.