cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program Reminder Function - Optik TV+

pafudd
Neighbour
Are there any plans to include upcoming program reminder option in Optik TV similar to what we had with Shaw? It is useful for disabled residents with accessibility deficiencies
Would appreciate a reply.
Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi, as of right now, there are no upcoming plans to include a program reminder option on Optik TV. That said, I've passed this along to the development team for further consideration. Thank you for the submission. 

I too really miss the reminder option I am a disabled person who would deeply benefit. I was flummoxed that this option isn’t available. It’s so unbelievable that options/telus doesn’t offer this reminder. Please submit my request to the developers!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Will add yours as well to our team!

Thanks!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

My pleasure. Appreciate your patience!

c59
Neighbour

For a business (Telus) that tries to be number one in the communications industry they  should keep up with new updates that other companies (Shaw/Rogers etc) have to offer their clients. I Was very disappointed when I transferred over to Telus recently to find out I couldn’t set reminders on upcoming programs that I’m interested in. Also I think the recording and pre recording program could be tweaked a bit more. I would also appreciate if this matter could be forwarded to the development team, and I’m sure others would too. Thanks 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We appreciate your feedback about setting reminders and enhancing the recording feature. We're always looking for ways to improve our services, and suggestions like yours help us shape future updates. We'll forward your comments to our dev team for consideration.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.