cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please, oh Please, flag Chek News at 5 (and 6) As a Series

Grimmt
Advisor

I reported this issue back in April, as have a number of other subscribers.

I need to use the guide and go into Channel 121 : Check News at 5 show-details to view upcoming timeslots and then  individually flag each day's episode to be recorded.   I can flag up to 10 future shows.  

I have been doing this for seven (7) months now!

I can't believe this is a provider issue as Shaw never had this problem!

Also, if this was a provider issue, I'm sure Telus would have done the right thing and contacted Chek to have them update their metadata as this error in data is frustrating their audience.  Right?

Please do something about this - I'm pleading!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Grimmt @Rocky3 , we just deployed a fix for news recording. Can you let us know if you're still experiencing issues? 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Rocky3
Rockstar

I gave up trying to get series recordings on the news, 

BUT, after a week or so after giving up about 20 days of past recordings showed up recorded and could be played.

yes i mean they appeared suddenly all at once. 

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Grimmt @Rocky3 , we just deployed a fix for news recording. Can you let us know if you're still experiencing issues? 

I can confirm Global 11pm is in the schduled and daily recordings are marked to record with 3 red dots. 

Great news

I’ve been traveling lately but I set up the series recordings back on Jan 21st and can confirm Chek News at 5:00 is recording great. I also set up Chek News Weekend, and that seems to working fine too.
Thanks for the heads up and especially the fix!