cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel management

Robo
Friendly Neighbour
I can't manage my channels or theme pack selection on the app or online and it's becoming very frusting. I've had a heck of a time dealing with Telus and only been signed up a month and a half. I did the 55" tv promotion and they sent me extra tv boxes which I sent back, and they claimed I cancelled the tv and applied a discount to my account. Now they told me I can't have the discount and the tv and I said I just want my tv and they are questioning me on if I was offered the promotion. I am extremely frustrated dealing with Telus customer support. They were supposed to have tech support fix this channel issue weeks ago but I'm still unable to manage my package. I'm on a two year contract and very frustrated so far.
13 REPLIES 13

Rocky3
Rockstar

I am signed up and the offer for the TV is still being made.

What are your channel issues, can you detail it?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'm not entirely clear on what the issue is that you're experiencing. Are you trying to change your channel package or was your Optik service cancelled?

A-B That appears the common theme. That is why Kate just closed a thread, several topics in one thread, My own Options Button new thread was moved into this one. Read this thread and maybe you will undertand.

Robo
Friendly Neighbour
I'm not talking about on the guide. I'm talking about managing my channel package to add channels or change the theme packs. It just says. "Something went wrong. Please try again later." It's been a month and a half of this. I want to edit my channel package.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, I've responded to your private message, thanks.

Robo
Friendly Neighbour
I want this fixed. I've called the tech department. Communicate with my team if you work for Telus and fix my **bleep** account. I'm sick of all the extra charges and the complete nightmare it's been. I'm going to make a huge social media post about you guys if this isn't solved TODAY

Robo
Friendly Neighbour
you guys keep giving me extra charges. trying to make me pay rental fees for extra stuff you've sent me by YOUR mistake. I'm sick of this. you're ruining us and we don't need this. you're supposed to accomodate your customers not stress us out

Robo
Friendly Neighbour
You mean group message? Do you know what private means?

Robo
Friendly Neighbour
I've lost my patience I'm making a big social media post about you guys. What a nightmare. People deserve to know so other people can avoid a complete and utter nightmare

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message now, thanks.

Any chance you can help me with this too, please?  I've been trying to remove a channel for months and constantly get "Looks like something went wrong while loading Optik TV selections." I simply want to remove one channel but cannot do this on the app or online.  

Welcome to Telus!!!  😕   I've been trying to remove a channel for months and also constantly get the "Something went wrong. Please try again later." I simply want to remove a channel and cannot do this on the app or online. 

siemensc
Just Moved In

yeah, can't even look to see what channels I have online, doesn't work!!! And app won't even install on any of my devices