cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANYONE ELSE HAVING CONTINUAL BILLING PROBLEMS AND PACKAGE CHANGES/DELETIONS AFTER PORTING TO FIBRE?

MsEmm55
Friendly Neighbour

I unfortunately switched to Telus in 2019 on a 2 year contract - for the next 3-4 months I was getting billed for On Demand shows I never watched, ordered or frankly knew existed....  THEN  they finally gave me one new box.   I still received bills for unsubscribed On Demand shows being ordered.....after 3 and 4 times minimum of an 1 to 2 hours each it appeared to have sorted itself out.  THEN IN 2021 they start hassling me to get my unit to fiber from copper...... fiber was brought into the whole building and they had to contact each suite.  That was a whole other gong show - but I digress.  My problem recently is since they "ported to fiber"in August 2021 - my packages went to 7 and only Netflix - from my 4 plus the inital promo in 2019 of Crave/HBO/Netflix included in contract....  Of course price went up to.... I was never informed of any changes or cost increases despite having asked both the tech and the people on the phone if there would be any.  I was reassured I wouldn't notice any difference~....  HA!  I get my bill -and it has gone up - packages went from 4 to 7 and Crave/HBO dropped "not available" in my area on fiber.  Numerous hours spent on the phone, in the chat site trying to get things straightened out..... this last one today - two different people within 5 minutes of each other - two different explanations, prices and finally (I hope) one solution.  My contract ends JULY 2022 -   is it May 2022 yet?

0 REPLIES 0