cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning phone

alyssa2366
Just Moved In
Hello. I upgraded my phone and there was a glitch in Telus system. Therefore, they made me pay $600 to upgrade my phone, then I had to mail my phone (bring back) in order to receive the money back. Telus has since then received my phone and has issued the refund back to someone else’s email and I have no idea who this person is. When I call Telus they say there is nothing they can do for me?? They refunded the money back to an unknown person… how do I get my money back?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Usually refunds are placed on your account, or a cheque mailed if you are no longer a customer. I suggest gathering all the information, and contacting them again. I suggest the escalation form: “Already contacted us” section in the Contact Us section at the page bottom.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Usually refunds are placed on your account, or a cheque mailed if you are no longer a customer. I suggest gathering all the information, and contacting them again. I suggest the escalation form: “Already contacted us” section in the Contact Us section at the page bottom.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"