cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Recovery Email not being sent

whateverworks
Just Moved In

I lost mt My Telus account password, and attempted to recover it, but I haven't received any recovery email. I've tried it several times. I double checked and made sure I didn't make any mistakes when typing in my email. I have my email account open right now and can see other emails from Telus account. I even received the email stating that this Neighborhood Account was opened. But still no recovery email. Am I missing something, or is their another issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Then a call to telus would be the next best step.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Since you say your email is open, I assume you are using a password manager of some sort. Can you access the password from the password manager?

NFtoBC

I got a new laptop recently after my old one gave out (keyboard is completely non-functional). I had My Telus password saved there, but today was my first time accessing my Account with my new laptop, and I found that it didn't transfer. I attempted all the variations I could think of in the way I typically style my passwords, but nothing worked. My email password I know by heart, but I very rarely use My Telus account.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Then a call to telus would be the next best step.

NFtoBC

Mertens
Just Moved In

If, after requesting a reset of your password, you don't receive a password reset email, do the following: Check the Spam or Junk Mail folder. ... Wait five minutes for the password reset email to arrive. Check your other email accounts, if any, for a password reset email.