cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing information

Whatsgoingon
Neighbour
The paperless billing used to show all the information about calls made and texts made and would show the most recent being items from the current date. Now when I go to text or talk usage on the bill I do not see anything for the text that are being sent back and forth and calls made are not current to the date. Can somdonrnt me why.
9 REPLIES 9

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

When you log into your online account, you can view your call and text message details via Usage. 

It does not show up anymore. It only shows the calls and nothing else.

“Every problem is a gift — without problems, we would not grow.”

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

It appears you're not the only one missing this view. I'll consult our dev team to see if I can get an answer. Stay tuned!

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Whatsgoingon Just an update on this: our dev team has identified an issue and is working on identifying the root cause. I'll share more updates as they become available. Thanks so much for flagging this 🙂

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Whatsgoingon Another update: We've identified the root cause and we're now working on a fix for deployment. Thanks for your patience 🙂

Thanks so much!

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

One final update: A fix was implemented and we should be good to go. Thanks again for flagging this to us 🙂

It's working now, I can see talk and text details again! Thanks @Whatsgoingon for reporting the problem and thanks @dru for the prompt fix!

Yes I checked this morning and absolutely appreciate this error being rectified.