cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing History

BeccaLoveless
Neighbour

I'm looking to get a hold of my billing history for a few years past for tax purposes, is there an easy way to do this?

7 REPLIES 7

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

You should be able to see your billing history in the 'Billing' tab of your MyTELUS account.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I am unable to find my monthly bills.  Please advise

Hi @OutpostHorizon - as listed above, you should be able to see all of your bills under the "billing" tab on your My TELUS account. Please let us know if you don't.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I am an ex-customer. I would like to know where or how I can get the annual billing from 2019 and 2020. I need this information for the CRA. Unfortunately, there is no information anywhere on how to do it. 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @daniomena - we can help send your previous bills. Please send us a message so we can walk you through the process

Where should I send it? Can you email me directly?

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

@daniomena - Telus_Support left a link in their post with instructions on how to send a message. Here it is again:

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide. 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂