cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is it so hard to correct errors on account?

MadelineH
Neighbour

I recently moved to Edmonton. Got an email Saturday listing all the services we ordered and the monthly costs….both equals and promo price. Then, at the end, they gave us a total of ALL THE PRICES LISTED…so, instead of $ 237. A month total, they stated a sum of $ 529. A month.  Then, on next page, they stated our phone service (landline) withy the WRONG PHONE NUMBER…and the callback free called me back on the correct number, then wanted me to verify that it was my number… DUDE…you just called me on the correct number!!! oh, wait..that isnt all….. on the last page, they show all the account details and the service address is different from the billing address.  After being on the phone for 45 mins with customer service, I am told that he cannot change the billing address, it has to be done online through MyTelus. Which I tried to do. The billing address for Mobility is correct, for SmartHome security is  correct as well BUT the account for home TV is WRONG….AAAAAAND….when I try to change it, it will not accept the correct address. AAAAAND,  as it states on the same page, if the address on the account does not match the address on my bank account, the bank will not honor my monthly payment.  All these errors on one darn emailed pdf from Telus. So tiring to deal with this company!!

2 REPLIES 2

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. Feel free to send us a private message and we can discuss further.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Telus just accepted the corrected billing. When I tried to go back and check that all accounts are the same, it gave error message saying “It’s not you, it is us”..so I have no idea if everything is matching now.