Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TELUS Rewards page not loading

xray
Hero

When I try to access the rewards page from a browser this is all I get:

URL: https://www.telus.com/my-rewards/dashboard/eban/[*****************]

xray_0-1705985236843.png

It works when accessing from the My TELUS app and I'm able to select a reward to redeem but then I get this:
Screenshot_20240122-210431_My_TELUS.png

I've waited and tried later several times now with no luck.

124 REPLIES 124

HarleyBug
Helpful Neighbour
This is one of about 6-8 issues with Telus I am dealing with. I am beyond pissed off with Telus that I have decided to leave Telus. I am angry and tired of all the questions and no solutions.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ahh ok, sorry to hear that. Just going around on behalf of the Rewards team to see what specific error screens customers are getting as we may have some resolution here. 

Hope to see you back with TELUS someday, and we'll be here for any questions down the road!

okcourt
Just Moved In

It is now april and my telus rewards page still will not load

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you receiving a specific page error when attempting or is it just clocking, etc.?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you seeing a specific error screen when attempting to log in?

mgflynn
Friendly Neighbour

FYI my son is having the exact same issue. Two accounts, neither will work with any browser or the app and all of the suggested solutions are completely useless. It appears this has been happening to people for months, who, exactly, is working on fixing this? 

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our Rewards team is working on a fix for this.

mgflynn
Friendly Neighbour

Sure they are.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

What specific screen/error are you seeing when attempting to log in?

mgflynn
Friendly Neighbour

No error, just a page, exactly like the first post in this three with a bunch of legalese and nothing else.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gotcha. I'll send you a private message to gather some info for our Rewards team.

HarleyBug
Helpful Neighbour
But its not just the rewards that are not working. Most of the time I can’t even get into my accounts. And the App is a joke, try to do anything and it closes.

Craftykd
Neighbour

same issue for me, cant load rewards page no mater what browser or device i use, cache etc cleared, 

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

What specific error screen are you seeing when you attempt to log in?

Craftykd
Neighbour

i am getting the same as the OP on this tread, and it tells me to use the app, when i am actually using the app, i am in a big circle

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gotcha. That specific error most likely requires agent intervention. You can call our team directly at 1-888-811-2323 and they'll be able to assist.

gking55
Neighbour

This seems to be a problem with many users (not the few that Telus seems to imply) I drought that fixing it is high on their priority list since it involves giving something away. I have been able to redeem some points by spending hours on the telephone with a service tech but the online problem is never fixed 😞

gking55
Neighbour

This seems to be a problem with many users (not just a few that Telus seems to imply). I doubt that fixing it is high on their priority list since it involves giving something away. I have been able to redeem some points by spending hours on the telephone with the tech department but the online problem never gets fixed. It has been many, many months since I first reported the problem with no action. 

gking55
Neighbour

Oh, and I have used Chrome and/or Edge on Windows and the Telus app on android all with the same non-result.

Mahogany2024
Just Moved In

The Rewards page has not been working for me for months. Funny Telus will quickly fix any issues with payment pages, but rewards pages take months. Typical Telus! This has to be by design - months to fix an issue is unacceptable, period. Telus please do not suggest that I call in to speak with a representative. The last time I reached your call centre in the Philippines the agent mailed me a smart home thermostat that i did not order and never have ordered. Telus also charged my account until the item was returned (quite illegal to do to a customer that did not order the equipment).