cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in billing done by Telus for no reason

Bonnieway
Just Moved In

Had a service call because we had no internet which means our security camera didn’t work . Called but put on hold for 1hour so hung up. Call again and got the internet working but not the camera , Telus to send service person to change camera. Two days later camera changes all good. However when I got my monthly bill on line it was changed to much higher amount . For some reason it was changed on our land line phone by 48.00 more. We were on a fairly fixed 2 year plan with the same amount so surprised why more we didn’t change the service in security camera, internet , phone or cell phones? Called put on hold , then talked to one person , said they can’t fix it … referred to another person talked to them for 5 minutes put on hold . Back and forth on the phone for another 1.5 hours and  they just credited the bill the difference but didn’t fix the monthly fixed amount .I was told they would fix it and would email me back . No email no call back and not fixed on my bill for next month. Called complaint number and left a complaint , she left a message to call back , so we did and now no call back and it’s been 2 weeks. Then we called again , no call back. So frustrating the service is so terrible. Now I have to go through the whole process again.

1 REPLY 1

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi @Bonnieway I'll send you a private message to follow up with you on this matter.