cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account won’t load, via App or Web page

DJR
Friendly Neighbour

I already have a service ticket started on this issue, however still not able to access my account I’m just wondering if anyone else or a more experienced Telus person has had this issue and how it was resolved.  It has been since October 07,  that support looked at it but nothing so far. Support even tried taking my login information but could not access it either so it is obvious it is not on my end. They unhitched my email and reconnected it but still nothing. Tried via IPad, iPhone, windows PC, Google chrome, safari, edge…

After, I thought maybe because my phone number was attached to an elderly parents account and this one it was causing conflict, so I changed that, but still nothing happened. 

Because I can’t get past these pages I’m unable to activate Disney+, support suggested I cancel my personal Disney+ account but it has nothing to do with Disney+ as I can’t get that far to attempt an activation of the account. However just tick a box, I cancelled my personal Disney+ account and removed my email which was the same for Telus but still nothing.  

If support calls back I would suggest deleting the whole account and recreating it, maybe there was a small glitch that occurred. I’ve attached the pages that pop up when I attempt to either go to Mytelus, or activate Disney+ via the email link.

Any help would be appreciated

IMG_1507.jpegIMG_1506.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @DJR - send us a private message. I want to take a look

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @DJR - send us a private message. I want to take a look

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

DJR
Friendly Neighbour

Update to this: After over a week of phone calls the TELUS Support forum came through victorious. It turns out the email, was associated to an old Telus corporate mobility account that has been cancelled for two year. Once we deleted that profile and the current one everything worked. Sounds simple but took a long time to get there. Thank you TELUS Support