cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SICK AND TIRED OF RUN AROUND

TRUDYB
Just Moved In

MY Elderly father, is being charged for long distance.  He returns calls to scam numbers. thinking it is someone looking for him.  I have shut off the long distance and international calling four times.  It is continuing.  he is fixed income and getting 40 plus dollar charges on long distance.  I have been in touch with telus 20 plus times to find a solution.  Every time I think I have one, its not.  Finally got some results yesterday with a lady, and we decided to go with prepaid.  Fantastic.  but they need my dad's approval.   So she assures me she or a member of her team will call me with my dad the next day at 10am.  to set up.  All right.  So I drive 20 minutes to my dad's senior lodge to wait for the call.  Big surprise!!!! Waited for 2 hours and NO CALL!!!!  I am so sick and tired of this run around.  Scamming an old man for an extra 40 dollars each month.  Cause the service sucks!!!! I am ready to cancel all OF MY TELUS ACCOUNTS.  UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! 

2 REPLIES 2

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TRUDYB I sent you a private message 🙂

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Is this a situation where Wireless Home Phone would be an asset? A familiar handset, and no long distance charges in Canada.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"