cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty offer

Ken73
Neighbour

Ok, I tried for weeks to claim a loyalty offer that was that offered a far cheaper plan with unlimited data, slowed after 100gb data, a galaxy s24 for $5 a month. I couldn't get the **bleep** thing to go through online and never got a callback. Now that loyalty offer is gone. It wasn't actually much of a loyalty offer since anyone could get it. So how can I still get that offer? I should be getting a better offer since telus has refused to change my plan for the last few years. Also for 7 years I've been telling them to disconnect the addon that costs $5 and then changed to $7 a month for an extra 5mb of shared data with an iPad i haven't had in 7 years. I'm on a galaxy S7 and paying $100 a month for 1gb of data. I'm sick of telus. 

6 REPLIES 6

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @Ken73 our Loyalty team will be able to assist with redeeming the offer or providing you with a new one. You can send us a message and we can help get you in touch

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Thank you for replying. How do I actually get hold of them? Straight to them and not through someone else that says I'll get a call back and then nobody ever calls. Just paying for years for something I've been fighting to get removed for years is very very frustrating enough without feeling like I was intentionally delayed to miss the offer. 

Thanks

Ken

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

They don't have a direct number. You can send us a private message and we can get you in touch.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Sure if I could figure out how to do that. I just got transferred to the loyalty department or whatever it is and got hung up on. I'm so fed up...

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

When logged in here, there's a little envelope icon in the top right corner next to your round profile pic. Click on that and on the next screen (your Inbox) there should be a purple icon around the middle of the screen to start a new message. Type in 'TELUS_Support' in the "Send to" field, give it a quick subject and then compose and send it over!

I was away for a couple weeks but I'll try that.