cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port number from one Telus Epp to another

Bruce2000
Just Moved In
I have access to two different Epp through different employers. I found an offer for new account on one Epp with several discounts, making it cheaper than existing account on other Epp. Can I get the new Epp and transfer number from old Epp or do I need to port out from old account to paygo sim and then put the number back in to new Epp? Can I even do the latter without a wait between ports?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can't port between 2 Telus postpaid accounts, but you can do as you suggest and port to a prepaid account. My experience of porting between any of the Telus family of mobility services was the port was nearly instant. I'm uncertain how quickly you can port again, but worst case, you would need to use the prepaid account for a few days or week(s) to port back.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can't port between 2 Telus postpaid accounts, but you can do as you suggest and port to a prepaid account. My experience of porting between any of the Telus family of mobility services was the port was nearly instant. I'm uncertain how quickly you can port again, but worst case, you would need to use the prepaid account for a few days or week(s) to port back.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Bruce2000
Just Moved In
Thanks so much for a very clear response👍