Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

728 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

811 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Consistent no network at random, has been over a year

Why is Telus so terrible? Have been using for at least a year and there is consistent connection issue. Randomly, there would be no network. If I place phone in the same spot for a day, I would get no connection at random times such at day, night, or...

Jjmm by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this a scam? Mobilty offer via telephone offer

I am wondering if this is a scam. I have received a number of calls from these people - CONNECT 6 GROUP - which has an office in Toronto and they claim to be Telus vendors. They know all my information including how much my last bill was, all of the ...

Misleading Sales

Has a sales representative misled anyone else? I was contacted by Telus on August 4th and sold a package that I clarified concisely with the sales agent twice before agreeing to so I could ensure it was better than my provider at the time. I was told...

Help3 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Over charging me Every single month

I am very ill and I have been dealing with overcharging me every single month. I have been on the phone with countless different parties ( over 20 hours in the last five months ) and they have cut my phone off over and over again because of their scr...

Used Up All High Speed Data

I received a text message this morning saying I had "used up all of your high speed data". We have two devices each of 200Gb data. This was less than 24 hours into my new data/billing month. Obviously there is no way I used 200Gb in 24 hours, over 1 ...

Telus promotion for upgrade

During the phone conversation representative told me that I have a promotion on my account if I upgrade my plan, then I can upgrade my device toso the agent change the plan from $25 monthly to $65 monthly, and then mention that I cannot upgrade my de...

Karan1 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stream+ Prime account

Hello, I am having issues with stream+ ever since I first got it. I had signed up for stream+ on sept11, and successfully activated netflix but had issues with disney & prime. I spoke to telus support 3 separate times, they figured out disney and was...

angie3 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi calling not working?

Suddenly today wifi calling stopped working. I've done all the typical troubleshooting options. is there an outage occurring? When can I expect it to be back up? telus service is almost non-existent where i live, so i rely on the wifi calling capabil...

mattf1 by Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobility for Good - Youth Plan Suggestion

Hi, I am a Mobility for Good - Youth plan holder and I am very grateful for the reduced pricing of this plan. However, I have noticed that the 3G data limit has often been an issue for me. The reduced data speed also makes it hard to use the internet...

heyo by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.