cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get in touch with the Office of the President, or similar

jonney_ram
Neighbour

I am trying to get in touch with the highest point of escalation that I can get to. I have been dealing with Telus reps for over 1 month now in regards to a win-back offer that I was promised. I have been billed incorrectly since day 1, and have been passed around by representatives stating they cannot provide me with "false promises" about getting my issues resolved. Because I set up automatic payments, I have already overpaid for my first bill, and now to add insult to injury, I am being charged for a line that I have NOT received a SIM card for (and of course, still incorrect pricing). I have never experienced such poor customer service. 

7 REPLIES 7

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

https://forum.telus.com/t5/Neighbourhood/Contact-The-TELUS-Management-Team/ta-p/150520

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Hey thank you, I’ve tried this and haven’t received a call back either. It’s been over 1 business day.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

They perform callbacks on a first come first served basis so someone should be in touch soon.

We have been trying to reach someone from the Telus Management Team for a month now. We first filled out this form https://www.telus.com/en/ab/business/escalation?INTCMP=tcom_support_add_help_to_business_mgt on July 5, 2024, but have not heard back from anyone. We have sent follow-ups via the form, as well as through contacting Customer Care by phone. Customer Care does not have any clue about this form, the Management Team Escalation Process, and has no record of our outreach. We are going around in circles and getting nowhere. How do we contact someone that can actually help?

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @VEm - we can help resolve your issue. Please send us a private message and we will be happy to help

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Hello There 

I sent a private message and multiple follow ups afterwards but unfortunately did not receive any response from you. Could you please please please please please respond to my private message.

Hello Telus Support 

I sent a private message on Monday July  29th. It is now August 2nd and I still have not heard anything back from you. Could you please respond to my Direct Message.