cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get in touch with the Office of the President, or similar

jonney_ram
Just Moved In

I am trying to get in touch with the highest point of escalation that I can get to. I have been dealing with Telus reps for over 1 month now in regards to a win-back offer that I was promised. I have been billed incorrectly since day 1, and have been passed around by representatives stating they cannot provide me with "false promises" about getting my issues resolved. Because I set up automatic payments, I have already overpaid for my first bill, and now to add insult to injury, I am being charged for a line that I have NOT received a SIM card for (and of course, still incorrect pricing). I have never experienced such poor customer service. 

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

https://forum.telus.com/t5/Neighbourhood/Contact-The-TELUS-Management-Team/ta-p/150520

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Hey thank you, I’ve tried this and haven’t received a call back either. It’s been over 1 business day.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

They perform callbacks on a first come first served basis so someone should be in touch soon.