cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact

Jimmyraystewart
Neighbour

I have just switched from 23 years at Shaw to Telus and I’ve had nothing but problems and I cannot find anywhere. I can get a phone number to speak to someone in Canada. What do I do? I’ve looked everywhere every time I call I end up speaking to the Philippines can anybody help me, thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

What issues are you having with your service(s)?

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

What seems to be the issue?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I think the issue is that I’ve been treated so poorly in the past few weeks. The staff have all but called me a liar. In the 22 to 23 years I was with Shaw I had spoke to a representative their combined less than I’ve had to speak to the Telus people in the past week And nobody cares. Nobody will let me speak to somebody from Canada. I can’t find a phone number for Canada and when I do, I get rerouted again to the Philippines it’s horrible customer service and not what I would’ve expected from one of Canada companies. I’m very disappointed.

Sorry if there was miscommunication. What issues are you having with your service(s)?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.