cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCAM BILLING AFTER RENEWING MY BUSINESS PLAN

Ejaz
Neighbour

I am being over billed after a Telus agent called me to renew my contact on some offer. When I renewed the contract, I had been sent a huge bill of 1800+ and when I am contacting to investigate for the last week, every one on customer service puts on hold in the name of finding someone to answer and after 2 to 3 hours, computer announces, no one is available to take call due to unknown reasons.

I have been using Telus for 2 years and this is the worst experience to deal with them. I am thinking my choice was wrong choose Telus as their customer service is unprofessional.

How to deal this situation??

3 REPLIES 3

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We can definitely take a look for you. Feel free to send us a private message and we can discuss further.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Ask your supevisor to give me a call because agents don't know how to solve the problem. They put me on hold to find some one and after 2 to 3 hours, call either drops or computer announces we cant take your call for some unknown reasons.

No body seems interested to my issue and I feel I am wasting my time calling Telus support.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Could you send us a private message? We’ll need to authenticate your account to request a callback for you.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.