cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot call customer service

xxxxxxxxx
Just Moved In

Hi! I cannot receive or make phone calls with my prepaid plan. It has been so since I got the card a month ago. I have managed by using mobile data and text messages but it would of course be great to at least be able to call the customer service. Especially since I cannot top up without having my international credit card manually verified by an agent, so I have no working phone right now.

How can I get in touch with customer services? The chat is a bot and cannot help me (the business section seems to have a real human chatting but not the private due to holidays). Is the only option to open a Twitter account (they seem to be quick replying there)?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Reach out to them via twitter, they're typically fast to respond to issues. Have you tried physically powering down the phone and turning it back on?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Reach out to them via twitter, they're typically fast to respond to issues. Have you tried physically powering down the phone and turning it back on?

Thank you for your reply! Yes I have tried that and many other things. I can't believe I have to create a Twitter account to reach a company's customer service!

Generally you can call *611 but you state you can’t make any calls