cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a smartwatch Plan with separate number

Ellester
Neighbour

Do I need to talk with Telus to setup a smartwatch plan? I want the watch to not have my number, but it's own number. I can't find anything on the web or the app to add it (unless I buy a new watch through telus).

4 REPLIES 4

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Correct! Reach out to them or visit the nearest TELUS store and our team can help out!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Ellester
Neighbour

I cannot get through the automated prompts to get to the right department for this request. What should I be saying? How do I even get to talk to an agent? 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

You should be able to say 'agent' when prompted by the IVR. Feel free to send us a private message here if you'd like to discuss further!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I reached an agent after almost an hour... a total of 1:16 spent to find out telus doesn't want my money this month, I have to wait a billing cycle with Telus before adding another line (even though I've been a Koodo customer for 17 years prior to 'moving over' just for this watch plan. They say I will have to try again. Good thing its not an emergency situation.