cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misinformed by Telus EPP agent

Krisssie_elle
Just Moved In
I called in and spoke to a Telus agent on December 24th and inquired about returning my device, for one with more storage as it ended up being a better deal because I was within the 15 day trial period, the agent assured me I had until January 4th because I had gotten my original device a ship to home, I had explained to him, I exchanged for a different colour in store but now I want more storage he still insured that I had until Jan 4th and not to worry because they count from the date I acquired my original device, he will make notes on the account, when I called yesterday to just confirm the agent had informed me that I can no longer do so since I’m out of the 15 day period, I explained the conversation I had with the previous agent and she said “he must’ve been confused.” And suggested I fill out the price match form I did not accept that as a solution and kept reiterating my concern she finally offered to manually fill out the form for me as if that is supposed to solve my issue of being misinformed. I’m not a happy customer and I would like to know if there is any rectifying this? Is there an escalation team?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

There is an escalation link in the Contact Us section at the page footer.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

There is an escalation link in the Contact Us section at the page footer.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Thank you !!

I wouldn’t recommend this. The callback from the escalation team was incredibly unpleasant after the loyalty team had made it right and left me with a positive experience.