cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I phone 12

Alain1
Just Moved In

I ordered an iPhone 12 2.5 weeks ago in store.  The assistant said it would ship within 1-2 weeks and I’ve still heard nothing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Even if you order one from Apple directly today, an iPhone 12 Pro isn't expected to ship until the end of December. Apple has some significant delays in producing and shipping iPhones at present that will affect even the cellular providers. If you have an order number you can try reaching out to Telus to see if they can provide any updates but there may be none yet.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Even if you order one from Apple directly today, an iPhone 12 Pro isn't expected to ship until the end of December. Apple has some significant delays in producing and shipping iPhones at present that will affect even the cellular providers. If you have an order number you can try reaching out to Telus to see if they can provide any updates but there may be none yet.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Elky64
Ambassador
I ordered my wife an iPhone 12 Pro (online w/Telus) on Nov 14 with it shipping on the 26th, did state 1-2 weeks to ship so was just shy of that. She received yesterday Dec 2 via Purolator.

Being that you ordered the iPhone 12 I'd say it's likey one of the more popular models being bought (compared to say Pro), so yeah likely very limited stock as reason for delay getting it out. And when it does ship could be waiting longer than usual as deliveries by courier's has taken a considerable downturn in the past couple of weeks due to covid... Adding a big strain to the already strenuous holiday season.

KnightShadey
Coach

Just to add a follow-on to Nighthawk's comments should others seek answers while experience similar delays, it looks like Apple is experiencing ever increasing delays to supply the iPhone 12 to their customers in all regions, with the wait times in the US going from 2 weeks to well over 3 weeks across their various iPhone 12 model lineup;

https://www.barrons.com/articles/what-iphone-12-shipping-times-tell-us-about-apple-stock-51607451948