cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make a complaint regarding door to door sales

deeprose
Just Moved In

We recently had a Telus door to door salesperson at our home.  He was repeatedly told no thank you, yet he persisted to ask for reasons and wanted information regarding the rates we currently pay.  Eventually I asked for his employee details and at that point he hid his badge and refused to show me saying "if you won't share your information with me, why should I share mine with you". Outrageous!  I was able to get his name but nothing more.

I would like to provide more information to Telus but I can't find any type of general customer service number.  Would someone from Telus please contact me.

2 REPLIES 2

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@deeprose Definitely not cool. I'm going to send a private message your way to collect more info and we'll make sure this is addressed. Please keep an eye out for it.

This has been going on for years and years and years.  The ones that come door to door and the ones who are in malls are very persistent and ask for personal information.  They don't take no for an answer.  So I hope something does get done about it this time.  It has been a big problem for people for a lot of years.