Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Call forwarding and no caller id

I have a home phone with one call feature. I currently have caller ID but I would like to change the feature to call forwarding. If I forward all calls to my cell which has caller ID, will I see the number of the callers on my cell phone from a call....

Smart hub

My smart hub works great at my residence near Tofield, Alberta but when I try to use it when I am in Edmonton, Alberta it says I am out of the geographical area. Any ideas why.? And how to fix this. I know lots of people with Smart hubs in Edmonton, ...

Deena by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre internet 150/150 and Asus AC86U router issues

Hi all, I'm just wondering if anyone has experience using the Asus AC86U with internet 150? I'm having a challenge with getting my AC86U to work properly on the internet 150. When I connect the AC86U straight to the T3200M without bridging, I get und...

ConnectMe by Friendly Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! internet and/or webmail issues

anyone else having internet and/or webmail issues today? i'm in white rock area and have no internet at home all day or any access to my webmail

DW09 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call forwarding of home phone

Does Telus charge your home account for forwarding calls. This is to a prepaid cell and i understand charges on the cell end (ld and local charges)......

polecat by All-Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Youtube wireless receiver IPV5050

I have used U2B on the 4k a few times.I don't have 4k tv so just 1080p at most. It's good.On the other hand the wireless box says "this device is too old, get an exchange" .... this was new a year ago. I assume it gets updated as the other box, so th...

Just_LH by Ambassador
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parental Controls on Actiontec t1200 modem

Is anyone else having issues with the website blocking feature?After speaking with " Tech support plus" they explained that the Actiontech t1200 and t1000 have a long term unresolved firmware issue that doesn't allow parental controls to work.After l...

Liz123 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours