cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The worst customer service

RondG
Just Moved In
Someone help. I have never had such awful and useless customer service. This past month a have spent hours and hours trying to get help in 2 simple issues. I get almost weekly calls from Telus to harass me about new services, etc. but when it comes to issues they have no support. The customer reps don’t seem to understand what I am telling them what service I need. I recently just needed home internet connected. A simple request. They book the wrong tech and then the tech never shows. Call Telus ( talk to an human after at least an hour) and the tech canceled because wrong tech booked. No call about the cancelled service. The mangers/supervisors also don’t understand. I finally got a local manger to handle the one issue and she was able to solve it. Now the other issue is still not solved and needs to be soon. Anyone thinking of switching to Telus…don’t do it!
2 REPLIES 2

Frustrated9
Just Moved In

I Agree

I have just learnt the hard way to scrutinize my bills. Apparently I have been getting a ADD-ON charge of $25 Month

For the last 9 Years and No Idea what its for?    And of course they make sure you cant talk to a human being about it!!!!

I been wasting the last 4 hours trying to talk to someone!!!

Hello Rogers.....  Goodby telus...  See you un court   lol

Brokencustomer1
Just Moved In

Going through the same hell we are looking for other options. The broke me today and I can’t handle one more minute on hold with no support. We ordered service May 7th and still can’t out internet set up. If you have an alternative switch. We have hit our breaking point. I have to agree that it took a local manager who helped us with our first issue of missing equipment. But it has been over 2 weeks and we still can’t get any one to help us. Over 8 hours on the phone. I just don’t know what else to do.