cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service stops a day before move

Zegie
Neighbour
I booked a move via the app, and service stops a day before the move. This is totally unacceptable. How do I work 😠😠😠
7 REPLIES 7

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

The disconnect of a move order happens very early in the day, and thus most of the time (unless requested by the customer for day-of, etc.) it's done the morning after to ensure there's no temporary period without service. You could reach out to our team but from past experience it does take some time to reconnect and I believe by that time you'll have moved already? Not sure of your timeline. Apologies for the inconvenience!

nbruzzese
Neighbour

I literally am on the phone trying to mover my services from a month from now (August 25th set up in the new home) and he is telling me that my services will be disconnect on August 22nd. Absolutely unacceptable. He said this just started this week. 3 full days of no, internet, home phone or television. This can't be correct?

Hi @nbruzzese - we should be able to do day-of for the move but there may be some work that needs to be done. Please send us a message if you were not able to get a same-day order 

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I made an appt for August 24, 1-3 PM (they graciously offered not too cease services early lol) but after hours of checking my appointments online I noticed that nothing was booked. Called again, girl confirmed nothing was booked and tried to book appt again and she couldn’t succeed. Tried today to book appointment online, your self serve isn’t working. I have spent over 2 hours booking the appointment on the phone with 2 people and nothing has been confirmed. At this point I’m ready to cancel all home services and start fresh with a new company. This seems outrageously complicated. Can you help me?
Sent from my iPhone

Yeah we can get you in touch with our escalations department. Please send us a message and we will get started

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Please escalate this, the lady who was supposed to call me back to finish up my booking from last week still has not, just tried to call to schedule for a third time and it's over an hour wait. I am worried that i am not going to get the timeframe I need now to hook everything up at the new place and I need WIFI to be able to work from home. 

Yes please escalate. I’ve been waiting for a call back from the other agent. This has been very frustrating.
Sent from my iPhone