cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor internet speed and Recurring Billing Errors

Aravindkr
Neighbour

Dear Telus Customer Service,

I am writing to formally express my dissatisfaction with the internet service I have been receiving, as well as the recurring billing issues with my account.

1. Poor Internet Connection: The quality of the internet service I receive is unacceptable. I consistently experience extremely poor connectivity, particularly during the evenings and on cloudy days. This is affecting my ability to use the service for which I am paying. I am aware that my neighbor, who is using Shaw PureFibre, is paying the same rate as I am but receiving far superior service. The disparity in service quality is frustrating, and I do not believe I am receiving the value I should be for the price.

2. Recurring Billing Errors: Every month, my bill contains incorrect charges, and I have had to contact customer service repeatedly to rectify these issues. This has become an ongoing problem and a significant inconvenience. As a paying customer, I expect accurate billing, and this constant back-and-forth is completely unacceptable.

3. Desire to Terminate Service: Given the poor service quality and the billing problems, I no longer wish to continue my contract with Telus. I am unwilling to pay any early termination fees or outstanding balances, as my experience with your service has been well below satisfactory. I believe I have been more than patient and given ample opportunity for these issues to be resolved, but they continue to persist.

2 REPLIES 2

Sha5299
Neighbour

How can a company provide service so bad clients want to leave, then charge them for leaving. This is not how you keep clients.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @Aravindkr we want to help you with these issues. Please send us a message and we will do what we can to help!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.