cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home internet

rohit2oct
Neighbour

I moved to new address & telus said there is no optical fibre & they said drop will installed outside to your home. they said drop will install in 2 weeks but still no one contact me & i called them you can provide me cooper connection but they refuse. I called them so many times but no one is resolving my issues. They keeps giving me new dates it’s really hard for me without internet. is there any email id for the complaint 

3 REPLIES 3

KQX
Helpful Neighbour

Trust me. I've went through it over 6 months trying to them to install the internet. Lots of promises and nothing is done. 

I suggest you should save your time, energy and money elsewhere. I recently switched to another company. Telus suddenly go to my house to do the drop without permission/authorization. This is after when I canceled the plan. 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @rohit2oct we would like to help with this situation. Please send us a message and we will be happy to help you

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Hi, Its been more than 2 weeks telus is not resolving my problem. I moved to new address & they said there is no optical fiber & first we will install drop outside your home & then we will install internet inside but still no one come to install the drop. I talked to customer service so many times no one is giving appropriate answer