cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged vault

Kampatt
Just Moved In
I have a broken vault in my driveway, who do i contact?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey. Go to our network page at www.telus.com/status and in the top right you'll see a green 'Report an outage' button. Then, choose the right button that also says 'Report an Outage'. You'll see a form to fill out your contact info and address of the damaged vault. Check off the 'Vault damage or missing lid' box, enter some info in the open field and attach a photo (if you'd like) and fire it off to our team. Someone will be in touch asap!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey. Go to our network page at www.telus.com/status and in the top right you'll see a green 'Report an outage' button. Then, choose the right button that also says 'Report an Outage'. You'll see a form to fill out your contact info and address of the damaged vault. Check off the 'Vault damage or missing lid' box, enter some info in the open field and attach a photo (if you'd like) and fire it off to our team. Someone will be in touch asap!

Davehinton
Just Moved In

Hi I have a damaged concrete box on my property would like it fixed danger in lawn
Can you fix it [Mod Edit: Removed personal information]

Hi there @Davehinton - please go here and report it by clicking the "report an outage" button: http://www.telus.com/status

Steps listed above