cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unstable Internet/Damaged Underground Cable

Westcoaster88
Just Moved In
Telus did an installation for us Feb 17. We had an unstable connection. Feb 22 they said they did work outside. We still had an unstable connection. They've changed out the NAH and two boosters. 4 tech appts (one tech locked himself out if his vehicle for an hour) and 3 no shows later, we still have an unstable connection. It is now March 2, and I still do not have a stable connection.
UPDATE: Tech came today changed out another booster and plugged directly into the NAH box because the damage to the underground fibre optical cable was in fact never fixed as documented. I am currently still having intermittent internet service and the tech said that the damage to the underground cable is not a Telus issue and they will not fix it.
My booster is now suspended by wire inside the NAH box in the garage. Really nice looking for a brand new home.
UPDATE: this morning I woke up to find the wire that booster was hanging from gave out and the booster was on the floor. My internet is still intermittent and unstable. The WiFi signal inside the house is weaker than before. Telus just fix your underground cable! This is a brand new neighbourhood and a brand new house. I shouldn't be spending hours a day for 16 days on the phinevwith you being promised someone is coming to fix the underground fibre optic cable then simply having boosters exchanged or moved around. This has been beyond frustrating. I am told this new neighbourhood is specifically wired by Telus and your company has wired each home to be "Telus ready". You've identified the problem is an underground cable, so how about now you fix it!
I feel as though my wiring has been done by clowns.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further.