cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody having issue with VPN via Telus Home Fiber service?

LucS
Just Moved In

My wife and I have worked from home for around a year and we just started to get constant disconnection via VPN about 2 weeks ago.

Just wonder if somebody else having the same issue with us? The issue only occurred during day time (my wife used VPN at night time, too).

We live in a condo and it looks like the fibre loops around the floors. However, no other neighbour complains about the internet service.

I have rebooted our home router for a few times but the issue has persisted...so just wonder if anybody on the forum would share the experience and how the issue was resolved.

Thanks,

Luc

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Which type of VPN are you using? Is it something your employer provides?

I have used NordVPN with fibre before without issue but I would guess it operates a bit differently than an employer one.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Which type of VPN are you using? Is it something your employer provides?

I have used NordVPN with fibre before without issue but I would guess it operates a bit differently than an employer one.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

balalinux
Just Moved In

I'm having the exact same problem since last 2 days. But, I started having this problem only after opted for the Gigabit plan. Its still happening and Telus responded saying that there has been some outrage near my area and it should be fixed soon.

Thanks.