cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrSL
Leader

TelusTV-21T STB.

When selecting the 'Options' button where it shows 'Jump To Date' add the ability to 'Forward 24 Hours' from whatever point you are currently viewing in the guide...

Now, if I am say viewing the guide and want to record a program at 9am which also airs tomorrow. When you select the 'Options' button and go to the 'Next Day', it defaults to 7p.m. time slot and I have to manually rewind to go back to 9am.

A much easier solution would be to jump 'Forward 24 Hours' where it displays Jump to Date in the options 🤔

6 Comments
xray
Hero

In the Guide you can navigate 24 ahead by pressing the >> button (fast forward).

MrSL
Leader

Hi @xray , I think you are talking about a different platform / STB. I'm talking about the TELUSTV-21T STB. There is no fast forward button as such. Forward is controlled by selecting the right side of the Okay wheel which moves one step at a time. But thanks, I have amended my suggestion to include that info now. 👍

xray
Hero

I'm on the old Optik system. I just assumed the new system used a similar remote layout. It's a good suggestion to add that functionality,

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Received! I flagged it to the development team, thank you both!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rocky3
Rockstar

I just FF one week as I missed end of show to series record. Just hold down right of stop.