cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Roaming Charges on My Bill

Maria2
Neighbour
I’m just sharing my email I sent to Telus which I’m still waiting to hear from Telus.

Hi Customer Service Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to address an issue with my recent bill, where I have been incorrectly charged for roaming services. According to the bill, I have made three calls using my phone, which is not accurate.

I am currently staying in Korea for about a year to care for my mother, so I have a local Korean phone number and have not used my Canadian phone for any roaming services since I arrived last month.

Could you please review my account and correct these charges? I have attached some photos for your reference.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Maria

4 REPLIES 4

BillTelusCust
Rockstar

Is your Telus phone number connected to the phone network in Korea or is it turned off? You might want to make it clear.

I only use some apps when my phone is to connected to wifi. I always make if that I don’t use any data or make phone calls as I know that roaming is expensive.

TELUS_Support
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Maria I will send you a message to check on this. Did you call your voicemail by any chance?

No, never.