cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Smart Home Security billing etc

riouxanastasia
Neighbour

I was informed in October by our security system company which was local that they would be transferring our files and closing after the owner's retirement.  Telus got the contract.  I paid my annual fee with the company in September of 500.  I just received an email from Telus telling me I owe another 500 and to pay fast or risk additional fees.  There is a link to log in but Telus has never mailed us anything as a customer.  The portal says to use your PIC passcode in capital letters and the account number provided in the email - none of it works at all!

If this is how Telus welcomes new customers with no documentation and a bill for 500 bucks with no explanation of what to do, then I think I want out. 

3 REPLIES 3

MelH
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hey there, we're sorry to hear about this. Which company were you previously with? 

Alpha
Neighbour

@riouxanastasia Hello, I'm very sorry to hear you had this experience. My division has assisted thousands of client who are from companies that TELUS acquired, and I have not heard of this happening. If you live in BC or AB, call our customer care team, we'd be happy to assist you. 1.855.909.8277. 

I am now receiving an overdue statement with an additional 7.53 in charges.
This is ridiculous.

--
Anastasia Rioux
Level 2 Google Certified Educator

Give 100% to everything you do.
Believe in your ability to succeed.
Accept your weaknesses and work on them.
Know your strengths and celebrate them.
Make every second of every day count
towards becoming a better person!