cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Account number Issue

ShuiYu
Neighbour

I recently registered for a home security system and ordered a tech to come set it up. The texts I received stated that I needed to set up my HomeSecurity account before they arrive. It tells me to the download the Homesecurity App and log in.

I download the app and it tells me to link my security account to myTelus to continue. But I do not know my security account number, as I need to log in to access it. But to log in to the account, I need the security account number.

Do you see the issue? Both steps tell me I need the other completed to go forward.

3 REPLIES 3

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with setting up your Home Security system. It sounds like you're stuck in a loop with the account linking process. Were you able to call in to get assistance? 

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Yes. I orignally made the post because the robot answerer could not interperate what i said but it finally worked after I practically had to yell into the mic haha.
Thankfully I got lucky and placed only 2nd in line with a representative who noticed the issue (he actually mentioned this happened so infrequently there was only an example procedure) and managed to bypass it.
It's all good! Thank you!

Glad to hear the issue was resolved! Sorry for the delay in getting assistance

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.