cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qolsys IQ 4 Remote Panel (Wireless) Alarm Message?

enb54
Coach

I have tried to repeatedly turn off/reset a remote alarm indication (panel open type) on my internet login for my dismally installed TELUS wireless alarm system and still can't get any kind of response from TELUS, this wireless junk was TELUS's response to my previously perfectly working DSC wired alarm system until an unfortunate water flood. I previously posted about this but received absolutely no positive solutions or answers of any kind, has anyone got suggestions for a positive resolution to resetting this alarm message which doesn't show up on the home alarm panel? Thanks in advance...

Frustrated is an understatement...

4 REPLIES 4

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. That's definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I'll send you a private message with some info!

I phoned in to your PM number and after on hold for 15 minutes had to leave, I'll have to live with this I guess...

Smitty2671
Just Moved In
If it says "panel tamper" message only on the app but your panel is normal, uninstall then reinstall the smarthome app. Login again.

Sorry I'm a bit late replying, it seems I have a serious medical condition that precludes extended conversations. This solution did not work for my internet online TELUS login, I guess I'll be living with this "upgraded and improved" systems' idiosyncrasies compared to my original trouble-free DSC non-TELUS wired system.