cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TELUS TV+ Recording CBC National and CTV News at 6 still VERY BROKEN

Marek64
Just Moved In

TELUS, please!

Fix the Metadata and make the TV+ App recording schedule work!

I, and tens of thousands of TV+ paying customers, cannot set recording of repeat programs like CBC National and CTV News among many.

After clicking on 'Record' or 'Record Series', the TV+ App says "There are no new episodes available". And it refuses to schedule the recording.

This has been going on for over a year since I had this faulty TELUS/Google product. Many complained yet TELUS ignored us.

Time to fix it, or TELUS customer base and shares will fall further.

Please respond. Thank you,

Marek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Marek64 we just made an update to improve the news recording experience. Can you let us know if you're still experiencing issues? 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Marek64 

The TV development team is working on a solution for series recordings for programs that have no season and episode details such as The National and CTV News - unfortunately the solution is proving to be complicated. 

Recognising that this is absolutely not ideal, you should still be able to set individual episode recordings from the guide; I was just able to set recordings for the National and for CTV News Vancouver at Five. 

You can also take advantage of restart - the ability to restart programs from the beginning that aired up to 30 hours in the past; simply scroll to the left in the guide and look for the restart icon (a 3/4 circular arrow pointing counter clockwise). 

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Marek64 we just made an update to improve the news recording experience. Can you let us know if you're still experiencing issues?