cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No on demand for basic channel

musicfreakcat
Organizer
Hi

I wanted to watch On Demand shows on Global and it tells me I'm not subscribed to the channel when it's a basic channel included in the PikTV package. Has only affected a couple shows that I know of and not others. (Only affecting one show now as the other randomly came back). I've been able to view past seasons fine, just not current one. It doesnt have the restart feature in the guide either. (Also noticed earlier my sports package disappeared but came back on it's own).

How do I get On Demand back? I've signed in and out and it didnt do anything. I'm wondering if I should change my package to 'reset' it to see if it works but I shouldn't have to.

Says:
Error code ERR_APP_ 025
Visit Telus to add your subscription.

Has anyone had this problem?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can't seem to find any info on my end about that specific error. Your best bet would be to call in to our team directly at 1-888-811-2323 and have them look into your profile itself, as there may need to be a resync to resolve this.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

musicfreakcat
Organizer

Just realized I'm able to watch On Demand for the particular show on the Pik/TelusTV app on my phone.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can't seem to find any info on my end about that specific error. Your best bet would be to call in to our team directly at 1-888-811-2323 and have them look into your profile itself, as there may need to be a resync to resolve this.

Thanks. I will contact them. If it continues at least I can use my phone.